Friday, January 25, 2013

What's your favourite computer game?

What's its name?


How many players can play?


What is it about?  



What is your top score or level?



Why do you like it?






 




Write about your favourite compuer game or video game following the model:
Bubble explode
My favourite computer game is "Bubble explode". It's for one player. It's about exploding same colour bubbles to make them dissapear. My top level is 10. I like this game because it's relaxing and it helps me to improve my concentration.

6 comments:

  1. My faourite computer game is Pant VS Zombies.Its for 20 players. My top score 30000.I like this game because its





    Pablo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I,m carmen from 4b.My favourite videogame is just dance 4.It,s for four players.It,s about dancing.My top score is 100 level.I like this game because it,s very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Alice! I'm Laura Mª Gómez. My favourite computer game is "Minecraft". It's for many players. You can play it in different ways:
    Mode supervivance or Mode creative.
    It's about creating your own world. My top level is 30. I like this game because it's useful to learn maths and help me to improve cooperation and teamwork among players. And of course, it's very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite computer game is Fifa 13. It's for one player . It´s about football.My top score is 92. I like this game because it´s very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eire Pérez Rodríguez 4ºA

    LittleBigPlanetubble
    My favourite computer game is "LittleBigPlanet". It's for four players. It's about a muppet that must save the Earth. My top level is about 15000. I like this game because it's funny and you can imagine and create the spaces where it lives.

    I trully recomend it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello teacher Alice,I'm Lucia Castillo from 4ºA.
    My favourite computer game is ´´Mario Cars``It's for seven players.It's about cars competitions.I like this game because it's very funnny.

    ReplyDelete